Our purpose. Supporting People into Employment.
We’re here to help find and fund the training, education and life skills people in our communities need right now to support them into employment.
We are a community anchor organisation, investing our resources and working in partnership with local community groups and partners for maximum impact.
Our programmes help people to overcome barriers to employment, support education, skills and raise aspirations so communities can thrive.
Building job skills for people across Newcastle-under-Lyme and Staffordshire.
We focus on:
- Increasing the number of people who can access employment or training
- Supporting people to overcome barriers to sustainable and high-quality employment
- Supporting our communities to thrive
100% of our investments will be dedicated to projects that:
- Improve life chances for young people
- Help people of all ages into work or back into work
As the charitable arm of we are aspire, we work together with Aspire Housing, Achieve Training and local partners to supporting people into employment.